OpenNode is building the future of money through simple, secure, instant, and low-cost Bitcoin payment infrastructure for businesses everywhere.
We are now seeking a Product & Operations Manager to help us ship product and support customers.
The role will report to our Head of Operations. This position is full-time and ideally based in/near Los Angeles, CA - but location is flexible and role is likely to be remote until end of 2020.
- Passion for bitcoin and the future of money
- Insanely organized, seriously fun to work with
- 2+ years in financial services, with experience in product management, payment operations, or partner management
- Strong project management skills
- Prior experience identifying, tracking and solving complex customer/partner incidents
- Technical familiarity with payment integrations
- Deep understanding of the industry, including relevant technologies, exchanges, bank partners, merchant service providers etc.
- Comfortable with business and legal aspects of vendor contracts
- Ability to collaborate and work across the company
- Capable and willing to add value from micro to macro
- Thoughtful and articulate.
- Serious about the responsibility for ensuring OpenNode ships product and supports customers
- Learning and Relationship Management: Grow knowledge of business, technical and operational initiatives, recommending prioritization and execution tactics. Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners inside and outside of OpenNode.
- Product Development: Plan and lead sprints with development and design teams
- Product Knowledge: Research and develop product and competitive intel, and produce requirements documentation
- Sales Support: Produce product content in support of client-facing teams as needed
- Operations and Servicing: Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers. Support processing of payment transactions and related activities.
- Operational Performance: Measure/monitor what matters, continually improve customer satisfaction
- Operations Knowledge: Produce/maintain operations intelligence and operations documentation.
- Entrepreneurship or startup experience
- Technical background
- Speak multiple languages and/or have spent significant time abroad
- Well connected in the crypto and/or payments industry
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying